Join The Movement - The Future is OURS!

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

11:11

"The Doorway of the 11:11 opened on January 11, 1992 and is now scheduled to close on November 11, 2011". From Solara website.

What exactly is 11:11? A pre encoded cellular memory? An activation code? Something good? Something evil? God? Midwayers? Angels? Does it have to do with the winter solstice on December 21, 2012 at (you guessed it) 11:11am? I don't know as I don't have the answers!

11:11 means many different things to many different people and thus has a major air of confusion about it. As someone who sees 11:11 sightings multiple times daily, this subject fascinates me as I wonder why I'm one of the ones who sees this phenomena. This not only ocurs on clocks but also receipts, on TV, in architecture, in literature and in the most random places I could possibly think of. For example yesterday I seen four staples on a cardboard box that looked disturbingly like 11 11! I know of two other people who regularly see 11:11 and one ofthose people is so sick of seeing it as it scares them and creates inner anxiety.

11:11, something to ponder.

May you see the 11:11 yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment